Abraham L. Morris
Vice Chairman of the Board
Mr. Morris has over 25 years of general business and operational finance experience, including raising over $5 billion in capital, executing global merger and acquisition transactions, and leading several successful corporate restructurings and turnarounds. Mr. Morris served as CEO of ViSole Energy from 2011 – 2012, during which he was involved in all aspects the company’s strategic, financial, and operational development, including a number of significant global strategic relationships and financing transactions.
Prior to Empower Energies, Mr. Morris served as:
- Lead Shareholder Representative for MPC Capital, the largest closed-end
mutual fund company in Germany;
- Lead Shareholder Representative for Infinia Corporation, an energy technology company;
- President of Aria S.p.A., an Italian-based firm focused on wireless broadband technology;
- Lead Shareholder Representative at SpinVox, the largest voice mail-to-text technology company;
- Lead Shareholder Representative for Asprey & Garrard Holdings, an international luxury retail company;
- Chief Operating Officer for The Leslie Rudd Investment Company;
- Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Teligent; and
- Senior Vice President of Operations Support at MFS Communications.
Mr. Morris received a J.D. and a B.A. in Political Science and Economics from The George Washington University.