Sustainability with Visibility
Empower Energies works closely with customers to determine which scaled renewable generation sources match up best with facility requirements and corporate sustainability objectives, as well as optimal financial structures.
When the answer is solar, or solar as part of an integrated offer, few organizations can offer the same level of experience and expertise.
Working with a select group of strategic partners, Empower Energies develops, designs, builds, owns and finances commercial-scale solar projects, ranging in size from 500kW to 10MW.
The company partners with industry leaders to offer a unique turnkey solution for its customers that is fast, flexible, and technology-agnostic. This enables Empower Energies to provide the most effective solutions as technologies emerge and change, and during the ups and downs of solar-industry supply cycles.
A preferred project provider of General Motors, Empower Energies has honed its position as a first-tier partner for large, multi-site commercial and industrial clients, as well as institutions and government entities. As a Clean Energy Portfolio Solutions provider, the company is ideally positioned to recommend commercial-scale solar installations as part of a customer’s strategic renewable energy mix.
Solar provides meaningful electricity load generation and is also one of the most visible forms of sustainability available, including:
- Ground-Mounted Solar – These functional arrays provide both visibility and payback.
- Roof-Mounted Solar – These arrays provide visibility with good payback in limited real-estate.
- Solar Parking Canopies – These dual-function arrays provide high visibility, shade and weather protection.
- Solar EV Charging Stations – Another dual-function option provides visibility and charging for patrons, employees, or EV sales.
Solar can significantly reduce an organization’s electricity costs while locking in rates for the long-term. These distributed generation sources provide clean solar electricity for use directly by the facility on or near which they are installed. Because they can be integrated with the electrical grid, power is provided even when the sun is beyond the horizon.
Installations are low maintenance, emit no pollutants, and provide a clean alternative to fossil fuels. By their very presence, they also visibly communicate an organization’s commitment to renewable-energy solutions.
Contact Empower Energies today to learn how you can:
- Produce some of your own solar energy to power your facilities for 25+ years,
- Enhance overall organizational profitability,
- Provide a significant hedge against rising utility rates,
- Increase your organization’s energy independence,
- Reduce CO2 and other greenhouse gas emissions,
- Motivate employees and other corporate stakeholders,
- Garner the attention of local media, and
- Promote customer loyalty and goodwill in your local community.
And while you’re at it, ask about how Empower Energies can potentially add other commercial-scale renewables to your portfolio for an even greater impact to your bottom line.