Seeking People with Passion for Renewable Energy
The Empower team is a group of experienced professionals with deep industry knowledge and an exciting vision for the future. At Empower, our culture is collaborative and innovative. We seek the best in ourselves and each other – and we are committed to developing the best team in the industry.
Our team is growing! If you have a passion for renewables and a desire to contribute to a company with a focused strategy for success in the C&I renewable energy space, learn more here about open positions.
- Structured Finance Team, Various Experience Levels (download job description). Contact us at email@example.com to apply.
- Director of Business Development, Acquisitions (download job description). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Business Development Manager, Originations (download the full job description). Contact us on our LinkedIn page or email us at email@example.com to apply.
We recognize the importance of wellness and work-life balance in our employees’ lives and that it creates a healthy company. We offer a comprehensive range of benefits to help our employees achieve both including:
- Dental payment plans
- Vision payment plans
- 401(k) Safe Harbor plan with company match
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Paid company holidays
- Onsite gym facilities
- SMART Benefits commuter program
Walk, Bike, or Commute via Public Transit
Our office is located directly above the Bethesda metro station. Bike lockers and showers available onsite.
Downtown Bethesda is a lively, fun neighborhood with lots of walkable dining options. We are a 5-minute walk from the Capital Crescent trail.
Regularly hosted events for all building occupants to socialize and lighten the day. Onsite dry-cleaning pickup and delivery. Locally sourced food co-op delivery service.
Team Lunches and Events
Company-catered lunches are provided every Tuesday afternoon during all-hands staff meetings. Company-wide team building events occur several times each year.